If you are new to this site, continue reading to get what help I can provide to encourage you to try yoga. For all of those who have come to this site before and thru my studio door, I want to thank you for allowing me to share my yoga with you for however short or long a time that turned out to be. After 8 years, it is time for me to direct my energies elsewhere and I will be closing the studio after the last class of the Early Fall Session on October 27th. For those who wish to develop or continue your own yoga practice click on Practice Suggestions to the left for more information.
Peace and Joy,
- Mats, props and changing facilities are available at the studio but feel free to bring your own mat.
- Comfortable clothing such as sweats, stretchy leggings, shorts, tanks or t-shirts are recommended to allow for freedom of movement.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to get setup so that class can start on time and be prepared to enjoy yourself.
- Pre-registration is encouraged since class size is limited but drop-ins are always welcome.
- See additional information on the Registration & Contact Info page.
- Early Fall Yoga is in progress, join in any time
- Studio will be permanently closing at the end of this session, Octover 27th
- Beginners are welcome in any of the classes
- Visit Class Schedules for more information
- Drop-ins always welcome