Zoga is a small, intimate studio located about 15 miles northwest of Spokane, Washington on Highway 291 in the community of Suncrest. At Zoga you can choose from a variety of classes presented in 7 to 8 week sessions scheduled throughout the year. Although the style of instruction is primarily alignment based, classes include a variety of other styles/practices such as vinyasa, yin, breathing and meditation techniques, and relaxation postures, with a little Pilates tossed in for good measure. Students are also introduced to yoga philosophy and given hints on how to incorporate the concepts into their life to help relieve stress and create inner peace and contentment. The studio aim is to provide individual attention to the students to help them find both the challenge and the ease in their practice to achieve the strength, flexibility and balance that can be theirs with the work. But not all is work; fun is not only allowed but encouraged as well as moaning, groaning, sighing, and laughing! So do something good for yourself and give Zoga a try.
Peace and Joy,
- Mats, props and changing facilities are available at the studio but feel free to bring your own mat.
- Comfortable clothing such as sweats, stretchy leggings, shorts, tanks or t-shirts are recommended to allow for freedom of movement.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to get setup so that class can start on time and be prepared to enjoy yourself.
- Pre-registration is encouraged since class size is limited but drop-ins are always welcome.
- See additional information on the Registration & Contact Info page.